Saturday 22 December 2012

Spanking and Tears

For some people a spanking can make them cry and for other not, neither is the right or wrong reactions to spanking. We are all different and have different reactions to to things in life.


For me, however, there is something special about a crying woman. It is a sort of protecting thing that seems to be inbuilt within me. I just want to hug and protect them even if it was the spanking that I gave them for good cause that made them cry. I guess I want them to know they are still loved.

I never have given any kind of spanking without consent, even punishment spankings are defined by clear rules which have been agreed and discussed. They are given and received with love and trust on both sides and if they result in tears then reassurance and love is always given. 

I remember the first time I someone asked me to cane them until they cried I was very apprehensive about the whole thing until I realised that is what they needed and wanted. At that stage I had never been spanked myself and I didn't understand what it is like to let go of guilt through spanking. Now I understand their need and I'm glad didn't let my apprehension get in the way of giving her the release she wanted. I know it brought use closer together. Since then I have never been scared to spank someone to tears.

Some people are so stoic they never show their feelings or complain about their spankings. I have met and spanked someone like that. As yet I have never cried, but I have been close and I know I show my feelings while I'm being spanked, as for partner she has cried on a number of occasions. The thing is we are all different and that makes life so interesting. 

4 comments:

  1. In the beginning I didn't enjoy her tears. Now I find that I enjoy the spanking much more if it hurts enough to produce tears. Something very special about holding her afterwards, knowing she trusts me enough to suffer the pain for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if a good spanking on her bare bottom brings a naughty woman to tears, that is a sure sign that this corporal punishment is effective. Of course we still love them, and always will. But if they deserve a maintenance spanking, by all means give them one. Be it sooner than later on their bare bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all, As you can see young ladies are still being given the cane for various offences! We do keep a long rattan cane for our eldest girl who thinks she can stay out to all hours and be very rude when we tell er off. Last Friday she did come home at 12.30am and on saturday afternoon we made he undress and come down in her PJ's and give her alecture aboutthe dangers!She was rud, telling us she knew it all etc ! We sent her to get our long cane and she started to say sorry,but we told her it was too late for that! She csme back with it an my wife set abou undresing her ! Jeans,knicjkers all came down and we had her bending down! her well rounde bare bottom on view as well as her private features! We both caned her quite sharply and she was soon crying from the pain and because we could see her vagina and her open bum clef, revealing her anus! Her bum was slapped first then we caned her- 6 cuts each- before we slapped her again! She was crying away and then gently rubbing her very painful, red sriped ,bum and thighs! WE gave her two strokes of our tawse on each hand, next morning after breakfast! Mrs LN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mrs JK here, THe picture is very like my daughet after coming home after vr late-well past her curfew time! Hubby and I keep a couple of long rattan canes for her! She neer learns and I am left to admiister a sound caning to her bare buttocks and legs next day! I wait until after dinner when my Hubby is home from the office ! WE sometimes invite some frinds and family to ensure she remembers the punishment! She comes down from he room about 7 PM after changing into her PJs, for the caning! I pu ther in te cr so for 15 minutes ,then we remove her PJ trousersnder and any knickers she has on under! She ahe accepts this formality often with tears in her eyes as she hears the calls from the nvitese Hubby and I then swish the canes about and make her bend down ,of ly across the table wiyh cushion under her hips! e thentel her how many cuts she is getting and I usually start off with 6 sharp cuts ! I cne her sharply and tears flow quickly ! I fe sorry for her but she does deserve them, and hubby then give 8 cuts to complete the caning ! Corner time when they can all examine the vivid, red raised cane weals. ! She gets plenty of slaps ang pinches etc on her very painful backside , inreasing her cries and tears ! She is then sent to her room . Hubby and I do then go up and hug her, checking her bottom as we do! Mrs JK

    ReplyDelete