Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hand Jobs

I don't know any man that just doesn't love a good hand job and I'm no different from any other man. There is just something nice about having you cock pulled out of your boxers and a female hand warped around it and taken to the point of climax. We even make it part of your spanking play as you might have noted from the spanking logs.


Like most men having learned to do it myself and then spent hours practicing it as a teenage when the need arose, so to speak, it was amazing to have someone do it for me, for the first time. It wasn't perfect, I had to lend a hand, but after some practice my first partner, to give me a hand job, was doing perfectly. It wasn't long after that she learned how to tease me. The I was hooked on having her bring me off by hand.

Since then I have been hooked by having women give me hand jobs. Ms Kinky is the best and she has developed her technique as a fine art. She knows how to get me to close to the point of no return and then stop and start again, building the climax to a mind blowing experience. Since we have met we have both made use of forms of orgasm control to make our sex life bloom and I can recommend it to couple. It is so easy to see sex are penetrative and it is over but there is so much more you can do.

As a bit of an aside something special happened last night, but I don't have time to write about it today. Watch this space and all will be revealed in time.

4 comments:

  1. Sound hard otk spanking and getting a hand job after, heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy hand-jobbing my husband. It's a very submissive position for a male to be in, to have to beg like that for his release while I laugh and tease him some more. I always let him cum, though, cause I'm such a softy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teasing has never been a part of hand jobs for us. Bacall starts real slow and usually tells me a naughty story or talks about the paddling she just gave me. Once she has me close, she quickly finishes me off with fast strokes. That works for us. She never tires of watching me squirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife tends to prefer vaginal sex, but she sometimes gives me handjobs... when she wants me to feel 'submissive' during this act, she inserts two gloved, lubricated fingers up my butt or uses a dildo or plug there!

    ReplyDelete