Saturday 2 February 2013

50,000 And Rising

Well I probably deserve what man the picture is about to receive plus more for saying I was going to post yesterday and then spending all my time on tumblr. Sorry to say because of the party tonight this is about all there will be blog wise for tonight too.


Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the people that come back time and time again and those that just pop by for the odd post. Sometime while I was sleeping the blog passed 50,000 pages views. Something I thought would take six months when I started it. It amazing how well my humble posts have done and I thank you all. Back to normal and don't worry I will pay for not posting yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. This lady seems ready for everything, a nice strap for spanking, a butt plug and strap-on. I think he's in for a long session. thanks for posting it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete