Thursday 1 November 2012

His and Her Knickers

Confession time, I love the feel of lacy on my hard cock. I love the idea of waring the same knickers, (panties if you are in the US) as my partner. It is just a turn on for me when I'm in that mood and results in a massive erection. So you could say I'm a secret knicker wearer, and yes I have even worn them to work, even lacy ones.


It all started a few years back when a girl friend at the time made me wear a pair of her soiled panties as a punishment. Just the idea of wearing her knickers got me semi hard, and watching her take them off and pass them to just brought to a full erection. After pulling them over my red spanked bottom, it wasn't long before I soiled the yellow cotton knickers with some pre cum. Seeing this she rubbed my hard cock through the knickers until I exploded inside them and then told me I could change them until the following evening. of course I thanked her in the usual way, by falling to me knees and bring her off with my fingers and my tongue.

Since then I haven't looked back and I wear my current girlfriends knickers when the mood takes us to play that way. When she goes shopping she sometimes buy's an two pairs, one for me and one for her if the cut is right to take my hard cock. We even wear the same style to work or when we go out. It is so much fun knowing we have the same sexy underwear on and we always end up having a steamy sex session from our knicker wearing exploits.

It is not something I do all the time, that would spoil the effect for me and make it ordinary, and I'm not into dressing up as a woman in any other way. I just like the buzz it gives me. I did try a self hypnosis recording by Isabella Suzanne Valentine called "Silk Panties" when I was on my own once and found it to be highly effective after a few plays.

Today, I still thank that ex girlfriend for making me wear her knickers. Without her knicker punishment I would never have thought that female underwear would have been such a huge turn on for me.

7 comments:

  1. love thew idea of his and her knickers. We have one pair of identical knickers which I purchased on my own. The young sales lady said nothing as three pairs were registered on the cash, but I am reasonably certain that the cash states number and size, so she knew they were for two different people, one of which must be me.
    It is fun when we both wear the same ones. Must buy more.
    Great posting
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, nothing better than a long spanking wearing panties.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to both of you and your panty wearing. I know I love the feel of them next to my skin. There is nothing like having a pair of punishment panties too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like to wear matching panties for some of mutual spanking sessions. We have several posts on the subject. Look at the labels on the right side if you are interested.

    Really like the ones you have on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just so sexy. I love the feel of them across my skin and penis. I will check out you posts on the subject, I'm looking forward to reading them.

    I have added you to the blog list on the left of the page, hopefully it will give you a few more blog views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. only panties for me now 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete