Friday 2 November 2012

Joint Spanking

Something that I want to do that I still have yet to manage is being spanked at the same time as my partner. It mainly to do with the fact we spank each other and there is no third person there to spank us. Having said that, even when we have been at spanking parties where there are other people about spank us both together we haven't managed to do it. I'm at a bit of a loss to why it hasn't happened yet, when we are both up for it.


One of my fantasies is to have someone punish us both after we have fallen out. It is at times like this that our child selves end up fighting with each other and having an adult stepping in a with a cane to bring us back to our senses has a lot of merit. A short sharp shock would be so much better than hours of sulking and bad feeling.

The idea of taking part in a joint spanking with my partner came from a story I read a few years ago, which I recently found again on the internet. Maybe I will post it some day when I need a post to keep the blog ticking over. The story ends with the couple making love, but I felt sorry for the person that punished them, they never really thanked them properly.

I'm sure a time will come when it happens and we live out my fantasy. I have a few people in mind that might be suitable, a;though one of them is a man and I'm not sure how I would thank him, but I'm open to most things so that might not be such a problem. If those people don't work out we could both take make a visit to The Governess I mentioned in a previous post, if my visit works out okay, I'm sure she would be more than happy to do the honors for a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment