Thursday 1 November 2012

Spanking

As you might have guessed if you had read the previous post I like getting spanked and caned, but I also like to give back too. It only seems fair and I'm sure a lot of us like to be in control at times, while at other times we like to give up that control. Life isn't a one way street and depending on our mood we can switch from a dominate state to a submissive one. It is all a state of mind.


I have know a few women that have thought of themselves as submissive only to they too enjoy being dominate once in a while, and I'm have been grateful to them for that. For I have my submissive moments too. Match the two and you and your partner are onto a winner.

I like to spank girls. I like the feel of there bottom under my hand, watching it turn red, and the whole mind game that is around the process. I'm at home with a cane in my hand, tapping it on a girls bottom, know that when it falls a red welt will appear I can run my fingers over before, maybe dipping them between her legs to feel her wetness.

In fact, finding that wetness is rather fun. I just love making women cum. I love bottoms and rubbing them. Teasing a poor girl until she is begging to cum, and then when she does, making her cum again and again. It is part of the spanking game for me.

Although I can dish out the punishment when needed and make a girl feel very sorry for what she has done without the fun side taking over. I can be as cold as The Governess mentioned in the last post if that is what the lady requires and I won't charge a penny in return. I don't need paying I just love doing it as well as receiving it.

I can't describe how much I like the female form, and how much I love a female bottom. Like I have said in the introduction it formed the basis of all my wet dreams as a teenager, and even now I look at women and imagine them bare and over my knee. I can't help myself.

As for what else I like about the female form and what I like doing will have to wait for later posts, for now I want to finish with a story in the next post.

1 comment: