Sunday 30 December 2012

Video - A Wife Caned

Time I think for another a video to keep everyone amused. This time it is an amateur caning of a nice round female bottom that I found on X Hamster sometime ago. If you follow the link you will find more of the same.


It reminds me of the caning Miss Kinky got back in the middle of December. None of this tapping you see in many videos but strokes that bite and leave those lovely red lines, after all what is the point of a punishment caning if it doesn't hurt?

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion there are two important aspects in cning a naughty woman. The corporal punishment aspect, and the sexual erotic aspect. In this particular video scene, the caning, was painfull enough to be felt by her, but the sexual erotic element of a completely bare bottom, had much to be desired. I wished I had seen her pubic area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree her bottom should have been bared for the humiliation of having her knickers lowered alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this video. It is real, in a home setting, and a very significant caning.
    It could have been filmed by any everyday couple, with the strict provision that the woman's pubic area be not displayed. Her caning was for public and private viewing, but not her pubic area.
    A great find.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words Red and I'm glad you enjoyed it, going by the number times it has been viewed so have many others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just looks like my wife many years a go taking a caning from a frend

    ReplyDelete