Friday 14 December 2012

Pictures - Spanked Women

I like, many men, love the sight of a lovely red hot female bottom and here is collection I have put together from the internet. There nothing better than running you fingers of a well spanked bottom and feeling the heat. I think I have an idea who the owner of the first picture is, so I hope she doesn't mind I have posted it.


I hope you have enjoyed the pictures. I know will never get bored of such a beautiful sight as long as I live. A fine red bottom is such a pretty sight to behold. Anyway another post spanking very soon and my love of the cane.

3 comments:

  1. A naughty spanked woman on her bare bottom, is a joy to behold. As these beautiful photo's show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could agree more sixofthebest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jean here, My parents ar really strict, although I am nearly 23 and Mother is very insistant that I should continue to recieve CP on my bare bottom. Daddy surports her as do my relations,! I am very upset as I am the only young lady of my age atill being punished by spanking or caning that I know of! I am nearly 5'8''tall and my BTM is really well rounded and quite fleshy but firm! I plead with her to stop but ignores me ! THey give me 8 to 12 strokes of a her rattan cane or spank me, and Daddy can see too much of my private area!only a week ago they beat my bum quite hard and I was reduced to tears, Mum said she thought the max of 12 cuts was too low! She said this after caning me 2 weeks ago and the marks were there for a week! Jean

    ReplyDelete