Tuesday 25 December 2012

Happy Kinky Christmas

Just a very small post to wish you all a very happy and kinky Christmas. I hope your stockings were filled with at least the odd sexy present or toy to bring cheer to the coming new year, I know ours were and we are going to have fun playing with them later on in the day.


This years stocking included, some new knickers, including a nice pair of spotted knickers for me (see picture), some new butt plugs, cock ring and a P-spot massager. In Miss Kinky's stocking was nice sexy knickers and bras, a new leather strap (slightly heavier than the one we use now), some corded anal beads and a Swan Cygnet vibrator, which I hope lives up to it's great reviews on the internet.

I hope you all got some nice kinky presents and that you all have a wonderful holiday period with lots of sexy fun, wherever you are. Happy Kinky Christmas readers.

6 comments:

  1. Nice Member in nice panties, someone is a lucky girl. Does she get that for Christmas too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasons Greetings Kinky Guy. Let the coming year bring you all the spankable pleasures in life. As for me, may it bring a knicker's down naughty woman's bare bottom. Encased in suspender-belt and stockings, to be caned 'six of the best', the very best strokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a kinky Christmas. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer to the question is, yes she does get that for Christmas too and thank you all for your Christmas wishes. To sixofthebest, I would like to add I hope you get what you wished for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice present to unwrap after a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete