Wednesday 5 December 2012

Vintage Writings

One of the things I have taken a lot of pleasure of over the years is reading spanking stories that I have found on the internet, however before that I use to read old stories that were written back in the late 1800's and early 1900's.


It was while just messing with google that I came across the site www.horntip.com which has some orginal OCR scans of erotic novels. The following three I found there have a great deal spanking as within there pages, but be warned they are sometimes far from politically correct and not in line with modern thinking.

The Memoirs of Dolly Morton - Story of a woman's part in the struggle to free the slaves.

Frank and I - A study of flagellation in England.

Birch in the Boudoir - Exchange's between lady and a gentleman, recording their disciplinary experiences.

If you are interested in this sort old erotic spanking another site to check out is www.saxon-web.co.uk which has a fine collection of old stories from the same period including some of those above. I hope you get as much pleasure from these stories as I have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment