Friday 7 December 2012

Pussy Hair

I'm not sure it is just me but I like the feel of a real woman when I plunge my fingers down their knickers to hopefully find that sweet hot wet spot of pleasure that I know I will turn her legs to jelly. What I hate is to find the stubble I have on my chin after I have shaved along the way. Smooth is fine but the reality is smooth doesn't stay smooth long.


In my view a trimmed hairy pussy is so much better in the long run than one a pussy that have been shaved to baldness. It is just more thrilling and nice to touch. These days it is lovely find hair between a woman's legs when so many women have no hair where hair naturally grows. Pussy hair is a rite of passage from girlhood to womanhood and it should be celebrated and not shaved off without thought.

This might not be a popular view, going by what you see on various adult sites on the net, but I like woman with hair and it is about time the people that like a well trimmed pussy stood up and said it is bloody sexy.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that loves to find a natural girl. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that loves the feel of hair between a girls legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in favour of a natural full bush. I think a shaven pussy, quite apart from looking like a plucked chicken, looks sterile and clinical. Also there is the practical aspect - pubic hair (all hair in fact) holds a considerable amount of static electricity which enhances the sensations when two bunches of it meet up and tiny sparks fly, the baldies totally miss out on that.

    PS the reason why I am commenting anonymously is that it is the only way I can get in - I am Wizard Birchwand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comment and I agree one hundred percent with both of you.

    I never realised that the hair held static electricity Wizard, that interesting but I guess it makes sense and I'm sorry you could only post anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this is an excellent position for the young lady to have to adopt for her corner time! It not only embarrasses but leaves her open for further smacking on her inside legs and front of thighs near her vagina ! She can be quickly reduced to tears from the smacking one can give on the sensitive insides of her thighs ! I do not really see it as an attractive sight to see ! JM

    ReplyDelete