Monday 31 December 2012

Corner Time

One oft he things we have always practiced is corner time. It something that I have been doing and have associated with spanking and caning ever since I got into the scene. It just seems and lovely way to view your  handy work as a spanker and gives everyone a breather before everyday life starts again.

You can assign corner time before and after spanking or use on it own. We prefer using it after spanking, but then I guess the waiting in bedroom before a spanking has the same effect and we certainly use that. Bedroom time before a spanking certainly lets you reflect on the reasons behind the coming spanking as well as given you those sweaty palms and butterfly tummy I associate to the pre-spanking moments. One that I remember from earlier this afternoon. We have a couple of friends that use it on it's own as a time out, in the case the house is ruled by male and the female has habit of talking back, and they have used it successfully to reduce friction that this can cause between them.

Over the years I have employed the talcum powder trick to spot movement. If you are like us and employ a no rubbing and no movement rule this can be handy. Just put talcum powder on the floor around the person in the corner and any movement of the feet can be detected in the powered and another reminder spanking given. In the past this has worked a treat, especially if you have to leave the room and can't watch the person in the corner.

 For us corner time is vital and generally done nude in various positions and always with the red and often marked bottom on display. There is something humbling standing in the corner on display, even more so if friends are present that are into the same thing which happened to me at a dinner party some years ago, but that is another story for another day.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I consider corner time a very important part of corporal punishment. This can come before or after a spanking given to a naughty woman. Before just showing her knickered bottom, after, with her bloomer;s down, showing her spanked bare bottom. Corner time can be used for humiliation. The implement of punishment can also be placed along side of her,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornertime can be a wonderful way of extending the spanking... Is this Mrs. kinky in the corner?
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get Ms Kinky to do pictures of anything but her bottom yet, it is something I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Ami here. Corner time is very useful when Hubby and I punish our daughter, Janet who is in university! Her puishments are as they are set out in her Spanking Agreement! WE take no pleasure in puishing her at 20 years old but as we explain to her weach time we feel we have to ensure she works hard and behaves herself! WE have just decided to buy a thicker and longer cane now that she is 20! Oh, we had pleas and tears when we told her but we explained it all to her, as she cried and I gave her a few slaps ! Last Friday night we caned her for smoking in front of her aunties and cousins-including her boy friend, who agrees with us as he is worried about it ! I feel that we should let him cane her for it but Hubby does not agree although he knows they have 'gone all the way'! I removed her skirt, and took her knickers off ,realing her pussy and bare buttocks! WE started by warming her bum by spanking her bottom and then made her ly across her caning table! We both gave her6 good stingers, which made her start to cry! THen after corner time was given and she had te usual invitees come over and examine her caned bum and thighs , getting pinches and even more slaps ! She was then nsent to her room but wwe didgo up and give her hugs and and I rubbed her bum for her! Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandy her, I am the daugher of spanking parents and at 18 I think they are far to strict but Mum frefuses to change to detention of something else!I fact she is now giving me detentions as well !I get atleast an hour before she canes me which is very unfair! She says "it is all for your own good, darling ,and you will see this is true one day! I hvetreid to get er o letm wear some knickers but she refused! She csnse me quite sharply and this does make me cry ,even though family members think I am a cry baby and call out about it as I'm being spanked or caned by her, or my lady Tutor, Miss Lane ! she also favours the strap for my bum or on my hands, which I hate, 3 on each hand is awful ! She some times even puts me in the diaper position to strap me and it hurts, es well as exposing my private parts to the avid audience of the family ladies! Janet

    ReplyDelete