Friday 30 November 2012

We Couldn't Wait

Well in the end we finished adjusting the punishment program and before we knew it we were trying it out on my girl friend it being Thursday. She had been snappy and ended up swearing earlier in the week.


So after entering the offense into the computer and getting the punishment we head off to the bedroom to carry out the sentence (see side bar for details). It really seemed to make the whole thing more formal using the program and it took out the guess work, and I loved watching her standing in the corner showing off the marking on her bottom.

Now all I have to be is good until Monday to avoid a punishment and get a good boy spanking instead with a smile rather than corner time at the end. I will do my best.

4 comments:

  1. Heyyy! How did you guys end up on my bed? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add a link to your picture, I already added a link to your blog. It is a lovely picture I found it on Tumblr.com. You have a wonderful bottom ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :-) I really don't mind when people use my pictures; it's a compliment. But yes, a credit is nice, when you have one available. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff on Tumblr is uncredited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pleasure :-) I'm glad you take it that way and I'm glad I know whose picture it was. I should have guessed from the lovely panties. For all the joys of Google it is the case that it is the source of many of the pictures on Tumblr.com and in blogs like mine. I have already been told to expect to pay for my failure to find the source of the picture, but that is life.

    ReplyDelete