Wednesday 31 October 2012

Introduction

Just a kinky guy like anyone else that leads a normal life by day and a kinky one by night. Nothing special but nothing out of the ordinary, either unless you are a prude and if that is the case why are you reading this blog.


I like to be different and try new things, neither a dominant or a submissive, I can take my pick of which role I take depending on my mood. This gives me the chance to experiment to the full and try anything that takes my fancy and turns me on.

What I'm into will be revealed to you as you read this blog and what it allows me to do is talk about all the kinky things I love and that I spend much to much time thinking about. I hope you enjoy the blog and take something away with it to make your life kinky too.

Kinky Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment