Wednesday 31 October 2012

Professional Spanking

I really don't have a problem with people who spank people for money. We all have needs and sometimes when needs must then it gives us a choice to fulfill those needs, and sometimes it is better to have someone you don't know punish you without any questions.


That is the position I find myself in at the moment and my solution is to meet up with someone called the "The Governess" who will give me what I want and need. A hard impersonal punishment session consisting of a brief warm up and a nice caning on my sorry bare bottom, which will be followed by a just over two hour drive home sitting on my sorry bottom.

I just look at the picture above and I know that is what I want at the moment. I need something that is completely impersonal to clean out my demons and it not something my partner can help me with. Don't ask me why, it is just the place that I am in at the moment. As I write this I know that cane is going to hurt like hell, but I know afterwards it will feel so good too.

I will pay my money for my caning and leave happy. All I have read says she will be ideal for her her task and I can't wait to be ordered over her knee, my trousers and boxers at my ankles, and when it happens dear readers expect a post on my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment