Thursday 10 January 2013

Video - Just a Video I Love

I'm not going to make a habit of putting video's on the blog, there are plenty of other places on the web where you can watch them, but I love this little video clip I found lurking around the internet. I just love the power exchange involved in the whole thing. It just has that turn on factor.


Clearly the couple are in some kind of dominant and submissive relationship. The woman being the submissive partner in this scene. I love the way power exchanges work and always have and for me that makes the video interesting. I don't want to give much a way, but it is a great video. Don't be put off by the quality of the preview picture it looks alright once it is playing. Just sit back and enjoy in what ever way you want to.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! Most enjoyable. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had my girlfriend watch this with me so we could perform the exact same thing, loved this video as much as you do. It's become a regular routine for us.

    ReplyDelete