Friday 4 January 2013

Pictures - Women in Knickers

I was thinking before I pulled down Ms Kinky's knickers last night how good her bottom looked covered tightly by the cloth. This gave me the idea for this picture post of lovely female bottoms in knickers.


To me there is no other sight, but then I have always loved female bottoms like many men. Bare they are simply beautiful but covered in a pair of knickers they are erotic. Any way I hope you enjoyed my selection of pictures for your viewing pleasure whatever sex you are, and don't worry ladies you will have your turn soon.

4 comments:

  1. One of the most enjoyable pastimes a gentlemen can particpate in, is when he has the opportunity of pulling down a naughty ladies knicker's. Especially when she is wearing suspender-belt and stockings, that encase those voluptous naked feminine rear ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God knew what he was doing when he created woman. What a lovely selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing I enjoy looking at more than a fine, female ass. Covered by a tight skirt or pants, in nice, sexy panties, or uncovered completely. Watching a well-endowed woman from behind while she's walking away is poetry in motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with all the comments here, there is nothing finer than a female bottom.

    And sixofthebest I will have to do a stocking and suspender picture special just for you.

    ReplyDelete