Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pictures - Men in Knickers

As promised when I did a picture post about women in knickers, a similar post about men in knickers focusing on the part of a males anatomy that Ms Kinky seems to love seeing in her knickers. She thinks the male member looks far more sexy in something tight fitting, especially when erect.


I know that wearing knickers, as I have said before, feels so sexy and I like the way they hug the anatomy. It quite a thrill to know that I have a pair of knickers on and that nobody knows other than Ms Kinky. It's just such a turn on. Anyway, the next picture post will be more spanking related, so spankers and spankees look out for it. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I also find it a turn on to wear knickers though my wife does not find them sexy on me. She gives permission to do so every now and again and if she ever catches me wearing them without her say so then I am for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine collection of panties. My compliments on keeping your waistline. An expanded one reduces the pleasure of wearing panties.

    Anytime I want a paddling, I can ask for it or put on panties and show them to Bacall. Works every time.

    ReplyDelete