Sunday 13 January 2013

Tumblr Feed

Like so many people on the web I have have enjoyed many of the pictures people have posted on Tumblr over the last few years. It is a great source of pictures and of video clips too. Over the last few weeks I have joined the Tumblr craze and started my own feed or pictures that haven't made the blog yet or that I just love and haven't had the space to include.



I did try and include a feed to the Tumblr account here on the blog, but it not that easy since no blogger gadget exists to do it for you. I did find some code to include a feed but I juts couldn't make it look right and fit in with the style of the site. Although Blogger and Tumblr think they are in the same market, hence why there isn't a blogger gadget, I guess, the truth is that Blogger is more suitable for the written word mixed with pictures while Tumblr is ideal for pictures and video. There are different beasts and compliment each other perfectly, a bit like Blogger and Twitter.

You can find my feed at http://just-a-kinky-guy.tumblr.com/ and if you follow me I will follow you back and probably reblog some of your pictures if they fit in with my collection. I don't post everyday, just mainly at weekends so I won't be putting to much on your feed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment